GOLF AT NOVOTEL BAROSSA VALLEY RESORT
18 more reasons to stay!
The championship golf course at Tanunda Pines Golf Club provides eighteen reasons why a stay at Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is a must.
With the Tanunda Pines Clubhouse just a two-minute stroll from the resort, this world-class golf course is a stunning 18-hole, par-72 course with 100-year-old gum trees lining fairways that undulate across the hilltops of the Barossa Ranges.
STAY & PLAY
For those that love golf, you will love this package.
- Two Night's Accommodation in a Studio King Room
- Green Fees for Two People at the adjacent Tanunda Pines Golf Course (18 holes)
- Shared Electric Cart at Tanunda Pines Golf Course
- Chauffeured half day tour of select Barossa Valley Wineries including lunch
- 2 x welcome drink vouchers upon arrival
- Breakfast for two each morning
- Complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room subject to availability upon check in
- Late check out at 1:00 pm
Terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions
- Package Price is based on double occupancy / twin share accommodation
- Minimum 2 night stay required
- Minimum 7 days notice to book package required
- Direct bookings only by contacting the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome beverage is a choice of tap beer, house wine or soft drink
Priced from $710
Email: email@example.com for enquiries